First Note

Hi, my name is Fan Weiqi. My friends call me Weiqi. This is just a blog. I guess, writings should be informal here because it’s meant to be fun =)

I’m not a sports girl. I do know how to pay some badminton. I do know how to cycle. I have flied some kites before. And I was chosen to represent my secondary school volleyball team which I quit after the first lesson. Haha. In fact, I think the only “sports” I do so far is shopping. This is what I learnt from my shopping-kaki. When you shop, you burnt calories by walking. And then you screen your eyes for figures & words like ‘50%’, ‘70%’, ‘Sales’ & ‘Discounts’ – it’s an eyeball-exercise. Then you exercise your fingers by shuffling through all the discounted items and grab the best you could before someone gets to it! See what I mean? You sweat out too! That’s the purpose of exercising isn’t it? I love listening to music too. I listen to all types of music - from the nudge on MSN to the noise of my dad's snoring. Basically, I listen to everything under the sun. I like surfing the internet for beautiful quotes, new music, touching stories, movies and nice pictures. I used to like Friendster a lot but I hardly get into there now. Instead, I blog and chat most of the time.

The 5 top websites I like most are as the following:

www.pixelgirlpresents.com
This site offers a lot of desktop images and wallpapers. I basically download all my desktop images here.

www.zedge.net
You can get to download lots of hand phone themes, ring tones, videos, wallpapers and even games for free!
You see, we, students are always confined to limited resources (i.e. financial) therefore we are always on the look out for goodies with the 'FREE' tag.

www.thestar.com.my
The only time when I will surf this website is when I didn't have enough change to purchase a copy of The Star and I want to know what my horoscope says about me on that particular day.

www.youtube.com
It's where I check out on new videos of my favourite composer - Hayashi Yoshiki.

www.great-inspirational-quotes.com
I'll be here when I need inspiration and motivation (for perspiration).

Things I do when I switch on my pc:

  1. Check out who's online on MSN. Nudge a few buddies and switch my MSN status to 'busy'.
  2. Check my mailbox for any new emails.
  3. Write a post on my blog
  4. Check out the to-do list on stickies on my screen.
  5. Play some music and start to chat

It's boring but routines are always boring isn't it?

Alright. I'm done on this.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

0 Comments:

Free Cursors