Me, myself and I....

Hello readers, Joanne's the name and getting good results is my game. My actual name is Chew Hui Li, but i am commonly referred to as Joanne. I am 21 years old, a student of Tunku Abdul Rahman University, and the course representative of BAC Year 3 Semester 1. My job is one that i love and hate at the same time. I have a little love-hate relationship going on. I am generally a sarcastic person, a narcissist, and i think a fun-loving 21 year old kid. Yes, i said kid. I mean kid. Seriously, a kid and just for your information, I am not referring to a baby goat. More to a 12 year old kid. I don't want to be old.

I have numerous hobbies, namely playing badminton, reading, surfing the net, playing with my puppy (named LUCKY) and hanging out with my friends. I am an avid reader and i have tons of books from every genre and basically I will read nearly everything that is placed in front of me, including the most boring book known to human kind. To reinforce this claim, you may come visit my room which is flooded with books on every available square inch of free space. My baby, who is my puppy, is often referred as poochie or nasty or poopy or radioactive waste (as my little sister so christian it as), is a 10 month old beagle. For those who dont know what a beagle is please to google it or if you are too lazy, the world most famous beagle is Snoopy! My poochie is a brown, black and white one unlike Snoopy.

My 6 most visited sites are as listed below:
1) www.facebook.com
2) www.hotmail.com
3) www.gmail.com
4) www.yahoo.com
5) www.utar.edu.my
6) www.wble.utar.edu.my
Actually i do have more than 6 websites that i frequently visit. But these are the few that i can remember as at this point in time.

The reasons, well here they are:
1) To keep in keep in touch with my friends who are now scattered all over the globe.
2) To get the latest information about my course from lecturers
3) To keep track of what is happening in my facebook profile
4) To keep track of students complaints and enquiries
5) To get the latest scoop on events taking place around campus
6) To download notes from the lecturers and send them for printing for the whole course and to remain updated.

My favourite online activities are gunbound-ing (its a game), chatting online with windows live messenger (duh!), watching music videos on youtube, reading celebrity gossips (and stealing of course fashion tips and looking out for fashion faux pax) and checking my numerous emails.

Well, I guess my simple and short introduction of myself would end here. For more interesting posts please come back and visit us. Enjoy!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

0 Comments:

Free Cursors